Hamiltons is ideally situated, close to the main high street and it's just a short walk down the hill to the seafront and world famous pier.
Royal Terrace is a one-way road, so access is via the seafront (Western Esplanade or Marine Parade). There is public parking outside the hotel or alternatively a public car park to the rear.
Excellent Transport Links:
- 2 direct railway lines to London - Southend Victoria/London Liverpool Street and Southend Central/London Fenchurch Street;
- journey time Southend/London -c.45 minutes/1 hour;
- 9 rail stations throughout the Borough;
- new dedicated train link from Southend Airport to Stratford, East London
- London Southend Airport - approx 2 miles from the centre of Southend and 18 miles from Junction 29 of the M25
- London Stansted Airport - 40 Miles
- London Gatwick Airport - 59 Miles
- Two major roads, the A127 and the A13 link Southend to the M25.
- London Cruise Terminal at the Port of Tilbury - 25 miles